- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Roma Street Parkland
- 6 min walk
- King George Square
- 13 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore
- 16 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Spring Hill, The Park Hotel Brisbane is in the city centre and near the airport. Tivoli and Queensland Performing Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Street Mall and Portside Wharf. South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Roma Street Parkland - 6 min walk
- King George Square - 13 min walk
- Brisbane City Hall - 14 min walk
- Queen Street Mall - 16 min walk
- Suncorp Stadium - 18 min walk
- Brisbane Roma Street Station - 11 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 20 min drive
- Club 551 — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 16 min drive
About this property
The Park Hotel Brisbane
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.08 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Watermark Hotel Brisbane
- Watermark Hotel
- Watermark Brisbane
- Brisbane Watermark Hotel
- Park Hotel Brisbane Spring Hill
- Park Hotel Brisbane
- Park Brisbane Spring Hill
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I enjoyed my stay bed was lovely staff were lovely , the only problem I had was that the parking isn’t free which it really should as were staying there for a reason there shouldn’t be a charge for parking and another thing was the tv signal really sucked my tv was going in and out of signal so ended up turning the thing off . Other then that I loved it .