Overview of Pleasurelea Tourist Resort and Caravan Park
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Cabin, Kitchenette (Ensuite Cabin)
Superior Cabin, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Superior Cabin)
Deluxe Cabin, Kitchen (Deluxe Cabin)
Family Cabin, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Family Cabin)
Basic House, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Sunshine Bay, Pleasurelea Tourist Resort and Caravan Park is in the city centre and near the beach. Observation Head Lookout and Gold Rush Colony are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Catalina Golf Course and Batemans Bay Marina. Travelling with kids? Consider Mogo Zoo and Birdland Animal Park. Our guests love the campsite's location for the sightseeing.
- Caseys Beach - 6 min walk
- Denhams Beach - 16 min walk
- Corrigans Beach - 17 min walk
- Observation Head Lookout - 20 min walk
- Birdland Animal Park - 4 min drive
- Moruya, NSW (MYA) - 22 min drive
About this property
Pleasurelea Tourist Resort and Caravan Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.