- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Queen Street Shopping District
- 4 min walk
- SkyCity Casino
- 5 min walk
- Sky Tower
- 6 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Auckland, Star Park Serviced Apartments is in the city centre and near a train station. Aotea Centre and The Civic are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf. Check out an event or a game at Spark Arena, and consider making time for Auckland Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's central location.
- Queen Street Shopping District - 4 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 5 min walk
- Auckland Ferry Terminal - 6 min walk
- Sky Tower - 6 min walk
- Viaduct Harbour - 10 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 7 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Star Park Serviced Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: NZD 40 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
location and view where wonderful needed a longer higher couch and a coffee table there should be a bath mat