- Pohatu Penguin Habitat
- 1 min walk
- Akaroa Museum
- 1 min walk
- Artisans Gallery
- 3 min walk
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.)
- 66 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Akaroa Criterion Motel is located in Akaroa. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wainui Banks Peninsula and Le Bons Bay Beach, while Akaroa Museum and Artisans Gallery are cultural highlights.
- Pohatu Penguin Habitat - 1 min walk
- Akaroa Museum - 1 min walk
- Artisans Gallery - 3 min walk
- St Patrick's Catholic Church - 6 min walk
- Giant's House - 8 min walk
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 66 min drive
About this property
Akaroa Criterion Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 7 AM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 16 for adults and NZD 16 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Akaroa Criterion Motel
- Criterion Motel
- Akaroa Criterion
- Akaroa Criterion Hotel Christchurch