Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bali, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants, spas, and cafés. Top sights in the city include Tanah Lot, Market, and Kuta Beach.
- There are 4476 hotels and other accommodations in Bali
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 40.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Banyuwangi (BWX-Blimbingsari) 85.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bali
Families come for attractions such as Bali Botanic Garden, Elephant Safari Park, and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Tanah Lot, Market, and Market. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kuta Beach, Lovina Beach, and Legian Beach.
In Bali, there are 4476 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inang Ubud Villa - This 3-star hotel in Taman features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hidden Hills Villas - Our customers like the helpful staff at this villa. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star villa in Kuta Selatan can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- My Villas in Bali - This 4.5-star villa in Dyanapura features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and concierge services. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Bali include Ulun Danu Temple, Seminyak Square, and Sanur Beach. One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Nusa Lembongan Beach, located 30.8 mi (49.5 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Bali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bali is 1.73 inches
- April and November are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F