Visiting Ceningan Island
Visitors to Ceningan Island are sure to enjoy the seaside. The relaxing and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Market, Market, and Nusa Lembongan Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Ceningan Island
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 31.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ceningan Island
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Market, Market, and Nusa Lembongan Beach. In the area, you'll also find Sanur Beach and Nusa Dua Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ceningan Island. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Dafish Accommodation Bar & Cafe - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Secret Point Huts - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ceningan Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ceningan Island is 1.73 inches
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F