Visiting Penida Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Penida Island has to offer including the temples and white-sand beaches. The quaint and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Market, Market, and Nusa Lembongan Beach.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Penida Island
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 41.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Penida Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Crystal Bay. In the area, you'll also find Market and Market.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Penida Island. This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coco Resort Penida - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Popular places to see in the area include Nusa Lembongan Beach, located 8 mi (12.9 from the city center, and Sanur Beach, which is 19.6 mi (31.5 away.
Dressing for Penida Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Penida Island is 1.73 inches
- Usually April and November are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F