Search Ungasan, Bali Hotels from AU$45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar. 2020
Visitors to Ungasan are sure to enjoy the beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its temples. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Nusa Dua Beach.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Ungasan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 9.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ungasan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Melasti Beach and Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Additionally, you might want to add Pura Masaka Temple to your agenda.
In Ungasan, you'll find 78 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mahagiri Villas & Spa Dreamland - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Kuta Selatan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private pool.
- Prasana - Our customers like the helpful staff at this villa. This 4-star villa in Kuta Selatan features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Banyan Tree Ungasan - This 5-star resort in Kuta Selatan features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kuta Beach, located 7.7 mi (12.4 from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 15.2 mi (24.5 away.
Dressing for Ungasan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ungasan is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ungasan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ungasan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Ungasan?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Ungasan?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Ungasan?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ungasan?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ungasan?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Ungasan?
Recent Reviews in Ungasan
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ungasan airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Ungasan?
- Where to stay near top Ungasan attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ungasan
- What kind of hotels are in Ungasan?
- Which hotel chains are in Ungasan?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ungasan?
- Are there hotels near Ungasan?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends