Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pecatu, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its temples and spas. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Tuban Beach.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in Pecatu
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 10.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pecatu
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks such as Uluwatu Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Padang Padang Beach, Bingin Beach, and Nyang Nyang Beach. Surfing is a top activity, and New Kuta Golf is one place to visit.
In Pecatu, you'll find 101 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hidden Hills Villas - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star villa in Kuta Selatan can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Alila Villas Uluwatu - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this resort. This 5-star resort in Kuta Selatan features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Suarga Padang Padang - This 4.5-star hotel in Kuta Selatan features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see in the area include Kuta Beach, located 8.2 mi (13.3 from the city center, and Tanah Lot, which is 14.3 mi (23 away.
Dressing for Pecatu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Pecatu gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F