Search Medewi, Pekutatan Hotels from AU$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Nov. 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Medewi has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Medewi
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 55.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Medewi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Medewi Beach. Additionally, you'll find Pura Rambut Siwi and Pengeragoan Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Medewi, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bombora Medewi Wavelodge is located 3.7 mi from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Medewi features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Medewi Beach Cottages is 3.8 mi from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Medewi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Kelapa Retreat & Spa is located within 4.4 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Pekutatan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Medewi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Medewi gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Medewi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Medewi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Medewi?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Medewi?
Recent Reviews in Medewi
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Medewi airport?
- Where to stay near top Medewi attractions?
- More accommodation types in Medewi
- What kind of hotels are in Medewi?
- Which hotel chains are in Medewi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Medewi?
- Are there hotels near Medewi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends