Search Tabanan, Bali Hotels from AU$23
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Oct. 2019
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Tabanan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the temples, golf courses, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its mountain views. Tanah Lot, Kuta Beach, and Seminyak Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Tabanan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 22.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tabanan
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Tanah Lot, Pura Ulun Siwi, and Batu Bolong Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, Petitenget Beach, and Kedungu Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Nirwana Bali Golf Club is one place to visit.
In Tabanan, you'll find 60 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- WakaGangga - With a stay at this 4.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Soori Bali - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with a private pool.
- Natya Hotel Tanah Lot - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kuta Beach, located 12.4 mi (20 from the city center, and Market, which is 20.3 mi (32.6 away.
Dressing for Tabanan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tabanan is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tabanan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tabanan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Tabanan?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Tabanan?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Tabanan?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Tabanan?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Tabanan?
What's the best high-end hotel in Tabanan?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Tabanan?
What's the best golf hotel in Tabanan?
Recent Reviews in Tabanan
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tabanan airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Tabanan?
- Where to stay near top Tabanan attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tabanan
- What kind of hotels are in Tabanan?
- Which hotel chains are in Tabanan?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tabanan?
- Are there hotels near Tabanan?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends