Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Tabanan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the temples, golf courses, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its mountain views. Tanah Lot, Kuta Beach, and Seminyak Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Tabanan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 22.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tabanan
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Tanah Lot, Pura Ulun Siwi, and Batu Bolong Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, Petitenget Beach, and Kedungu Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Nirwana Bali Golf Club is one place to visit.
In Tabanan, you'll find 60 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- WakaGangga - With a stay at this 4.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Soori Bali - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with a private pool.
- Natya Hotel Tanah Lot - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kuta Beach, located 12.4 mi (20 from the city center, and Market, which is 20.3 mi (32.6 away.
Dressing for Tabanan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tabanan is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F