Visitors can enjoy all that Selemadeg has to offer including the local tours, beaches, and restaurants. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu Temple, and Seminyak Square.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Selemadeg
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 34.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Selemadeg
The city's natural beauty is on display at Balian Beach, Soka Beach, and Pengeragoan Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tanah Lot and Ulun Danu Temple.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Selemadeg. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Gajah Mina Beach Resort is located within 4.5 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Selemadeg can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Bali Lush is 2.3 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Selemadeg can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Pondok Pisces Bungalows is located 4.5 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Selemadeg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Kuta Beach, located 20.2 mi (32.6 from the heart of the city, and Seminyak Square, which is 17.8 mi (28.6 away.
Dressing for Selemadeg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Selemadeg gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- April and November are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F