Search Tulamben, Bali Hotels from AU$19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Tulamben are sure to enjoy the gardens, seaside, and spas. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include Market and Mount Agung.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Tulamben
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 71.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tulamben
The city's gardens and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Tulamben Beach. Additionally, you might want to add USS Liberty Shipwreck to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tulamben. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bali Dive Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Tulamben Dive Resort - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ocean Sun Dive Resort - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Market, located 18.5 mi (29.8 from the city center, and Mount Agung, which is 8.5 mi (13.7 away.
Dressing for Tulamben
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tulamben is 1.73 inches
- Usually November and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tulamben?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tulamben, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tulamben?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Tulamben?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Tulamben?
Recent Reviews in Tulamben
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tulamben airport?
- Where to stay near top Tulamben attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tulamben
- What kind of hotels are in Tulamben?
- Which hotel chains are in Tulamben?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tulamben?
- Are there hotels near Tulamben?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends