Search Manggis, Bali Hotels from AU$42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jan. 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Manggis, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its spas. Around the area, top sights include Market, Market, and Mount Agung.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Manggis
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 49.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manggis
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Balina Beach. Diving is a top activity, and Andre Spa is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Tanah Ampo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Manggis. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Candi Beach Villas - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Sea Breeze Candidasa - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a restaurant.
- Alila Manggis - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Market, located 3.4 mi (5.5 from the city center, and Market, which is 9.5 mi (15.2 away.
Dressing for Manggis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Manggis each year
- Usually April and November are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Manggis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manggis, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Manggis?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Manggis?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Manggis?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Manggis?
What's the best high-end hotel in Manggis?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Manggis?
Recent Reviews in Manggis
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Manggis airport?
- Where to stay near top Manggis attractions?
- More accommodation types in Manggis
- Which hotel chains are in Manggis?
- What are the most popular hotels in Manggis?
- Are there hotels near Manggis?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends