Search Karangasem, Bali Hotels from AU$19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Karangasem are sure to enjoy the coral reefs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and safari tours. Around the area, top sights include Market, Market, and Mount Agung.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in Karangasem
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 63.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karangasem
The city is notable for landmarks like Lempuyang Luhur Temple, Puri Agung Karangasem, and Taman Ujung Water Palace. The city's natural beauty is on display at Amed Beach, Pasir Putih Beach, and Candidasa Beach. Top activities include diving and exploring the coral reef, while Amed is one place to visit.
In Karangasem, there are 105 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Sasoon - With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool.
- Shankara Parada Villas - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Griya Villas and Spa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Market, located 12.3 mi (19.8 from the city center, and Market, which is 17.9 mi (28.8 away.
Dressing for Karangasem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Karangasem gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Karangasem?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Karangasem, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Karangasem?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Karangasem?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Karangasem?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Karangasem?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Karangasem?
What's the best high-end hotel in Karangasem?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Karangasem?
Recent Reviews in Karangasem
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Karangasem airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Karangasem?
- Where to stay near top Karangasem attractions?
- More accommodation types in Karangasem
- What kind of hotels are in Karangasem?
- Which hotel chains are in Karangasem?
- What are the most popular hotels in Karangasem?
- Are there hotels near Karangasem?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends