Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury resort in Yaroomba with a golf course
Situated near the beach in Yaroomba, this luxury resort is in the same area as Mudjimba Beach and Twin Waters Golf Club. Regional attractions also include Noosa National Park and Sunshine Plaza.
At Palmer Coolum Resort, recreational amenities include a golf course and an outdoor pool. The resort also features a poolside bar and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Yaroomba resort has its very own private beach. In addition to a golf course, Palmer Coolum Resort features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The resort offers a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury resort also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Palmer Coolum Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Private beach nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 324
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tennis on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Golf course on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Free secure outdoor parking, Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ned Kellys - This poolside family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Palmer Grill - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Captains Table - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.