Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Double Room
Superbly located hotel 5 mins walk from Earls Court and Gloucester Road Tube.
Superbly located hotel, only 5 mins walk from Earls Court and Gloucester Road Tube Stations with NCP car parking 13 mins walk away. Quick, easy access to all areas of London.
Famous Nearby Attractions
explore London’s fabulous attractions, such as Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Science Museum, British Museum, Big Ben, theatres, shopping and nightlife. Harrods and Knightsbridge are 5 mins.
150 rooms with private bathroom with shower or bath, tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, tv's with local channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ambassadors Hotel's guests are welcomed in a large, spacious lobby by staff on the 24-hour front desk. Here guests can purchase tickets for West End shows as well as a variety of guided tours, walking tours and bus tours. Sightseeing coach tours to areas outside of London are also available. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and business center for a surcharge, and a computer station is provided as well.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Gallery - Breakfast room serving continental buffet breakfast, a full english breakfast, and a master continental breakfast from 7 AM to 10 AM (surcharge).
Peel - An organic food bar with a laid back atmosphere. Serves sandwiches, salads, freshly squeezed fruit juices, smoothies, teas, coffees and fizzy drinks.
Nearby restaurants: Zizzi's Masala Zone
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)