Visitors can enjoy all that Narromine has to offer including its museums. The closest major airport is in Dubbo, NSW (DBO) 46.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Narromine
A favorite place to visit in the city is Narromine Aviation Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Narromine, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Stockman Motor Inn is 10.7 mi from central Narromine. This 2.5-star motel in Narromine features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Cattleman's Country Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments is 30.2 mi from the center of Narromine. This 4-star motel in Dubbo features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- The Aberdeen Motel is located 30.6 mi from the heart of Narromine. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Dubbo can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Getting Around Narromine
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Ceres Station, Narromine Station, or Mungeribar Station. Narromine might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Narromine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Narromine is 20.59 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F