Visiting Coffs Harbour
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Coffs Harbour, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests.
- There are 160 hotels and other accommodations in Coffs Harbour
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 2.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Grafton, NSW (GFN) 60.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coffs Harbour
Families come for attractions such as North Coast Botanic Gardens, Dolphin Marine Magic, and Tabatinga Family Fun Centre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Park Beach, Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve, and Diggers Beach. Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Coffs Jetty Pier, Coffs Harbour Marina, and Woolgoolga Creek Falls are favorite sights to visit.
In Coffs Harbour, you'll be able to select from 160 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Santa Fe Luxury Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Friday Creek Retreat - Our customers like the location at this cottage. With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bonville Lodge Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Getting Around Coffs Harbour
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Coffs Harbour is simple. Head to Urunga Station to catch metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Coffs Harbour Station. You can explore your water travel options at the marina.
Dressing for Coffs Harbour
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Coffs Harbour is 58.19 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F