Search Nambucca Heads, New South Wales Hotels from AU$95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Sep. 2020
Visiting Nambucca Heads
Visitors to Nambucca Heads are sure to enjoy the riverfront and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and coffeehouses.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Nambucca Heads
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 38.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 87.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nambucca Heads
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Wellington Rock. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nambucca Heads Island Golf Club and Headland Historical Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Nambucca Heads. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Reflections Holiday Parks Nambucca Heads - Amenities at this 3-star campground include free WiFi and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Riverview Boutique Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Big4 Nambucca Beach Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Getting Around Nambucca Heads
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Nambucca Heads Station. Nambucca Heads may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nambucca Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Nambucca Heads gets about 58.19 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Nambucca Heads?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nambucca Heads, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Nambucca Heads?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Nambucca Heads?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Nambucca Heads?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Nambucca Heads?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Nambucca Heads?
What's the best boutique hotel in Nambucca Heads?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Nambucca Heads?
Recent Reviews in Nambucca Heads
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Nambucca Heads airport?
- Where to stay near top Nambucca Heads attractions?
- More accommodation types in Nambucca Heads
- What kind of hotels are in Nambucca Heads?
- Which hotel chains are in Nambucca Heads?
- What are the most popular hotels in Nambucca Heads?
- Are there hotels near Nambucca Heads?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends