Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Repton has to offer. In Repton, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 15.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Repton
Places to visit in the larger region include Raleigh Winery, Raleigh International Raceway, and Bonville Golf Resort. Additionally, you'll find Coffs Harbour Butterfly House and Bellingen Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Repton, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are some of the places to stay in the area:
- Bellinger River Tourist Park is 1.1 mi from central Repton. This 4-star apartment in Korora features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Aqualuna Beach Resort is 15.5 mi from the center of Repton. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cottage in Korora can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Paradise Palms Resort is located 14.6 mi from the heart of Repton. This 4-star hotel in Coffs Harbour features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Repton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Repton gets about 58.19 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F