Visitors can enjoy all that Macksville has to offer including the spas, shopping, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Macksville
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 48.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 79 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Macksville
Places to visit in the larger region include Bowraville Folk Museum, Frank Partridge VC Military Museum, and Nambucca Heads Island Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Wellington Rock and Headland Historical Museum in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mandarin Motel Macksville - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting Around Macksville
Head over to Macksville Station to catch metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Macksville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Macksville gets about 58.19 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F