Visiting Scotts Head
Travelers to Scotts Head will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 43.6 from the city center. The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 82.1 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Scotts Head
Places to visit in the larger region include Nambucca Heads Island Golf Club, Wellington Rock, and Headland Historical Museum. You'll also find Bowraville Folk Museum and Frank Partridge VC Military Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Scotts Head, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 17 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Reflections Holiday Parks Scotts Head is located within 3.1 mi of the city center. This 4-star campground in Scotts Head features free WiFi, free parking, and 2 outdoor tennis courts.
- Ingenia Holidays White Albatross is located 3.9 mi from the city center. This 3.5-star campground in Nambucca Heads features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Big4 Nambucca Beach Holiday Park is 5 mi from the city's heart. This 3-star motel in Nambucca Heads features a marina, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Scotts Head
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Scotts Head gets about 58.19 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F