Visiting Crescent Head
Visitors can enjoy all that Crescent Head has to offer including the beaches, cafés, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, parks, and shopping.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Crescent Head
- The closest major airport is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 25.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crescent Head
A couple of favorite places to visit are Crescent Head Country Club and Hat Head National Park. You'll also find Slim Dusty Heritage Centre and Kempsey Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Crescent Head. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sun Worship Crescent Head - With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Med Motel - Our customers like the location at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Crescent Head Resort & Conference Centre - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a sauna. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Crescent Head
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Crescent Head gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F