Visiting South West Rocks
Visitors to South West Rocks are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and bars.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in South West Rocks
- The closest major airport is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 60 from the city center
- The next closest is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 66.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in South West Rocks
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Little Bay Beach, Brighton Park, and Trial Bay Gaol. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Smoky Cape Lighthouse and South West Rocks Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in South West Rocks. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rockpool Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Ingenia Holidays South West Rocks - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this cabin. With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Seabreeze Beach Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for South West Rocks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 58.19 inches of rain falls on South West Rocks each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F