Search Port Macquarie, New South Wales Hotels from AU$95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Port Macquarie
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Port Macquarie, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in Port Macquarie
- The closest major airport is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 3.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 61.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Macquarie
Families come for attractions such as Macquarie Nature Reserve, Koala Hospital, and Port Macquarie Astronomical Association Observatory. Notable city landmarks like Douglas Vale Historic Homestead & Vineyard and Lake Innes Ruins might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kooloonbung Creek Nature Park, Billabong Koala Wildlife Park, and North Haven Beach.
In Port Macquarie, you'll find 75 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Anchors B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Ana Mandara Luxury Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- NRMA Port Macquarie Breakwall Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Port Macquarie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Port Macquarie gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port Macquarie?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Macquarie, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Port Macquarie?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Port Macquarie?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Port Macquarie?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Port Macquarie?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Port Macquarie?
What's the best luxury hotel in Port Macquarie?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Port Macquarie?
What's the best golf hotel in Port Macquarie?
Recent Reviews in Port Macquarie
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Port Macquarie airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Port Macquarie?
- Where to stay near top Port Macquarie attractions?
- More accommodation types in Port Macquarie
- What kind of hotels are in Port Macquarie?
- Which hotel chains are in Port Macquarie?
- What are the most popular hotels in Port Macquarie?
- Are there hotels near Port Macquarie?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends