Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Lake Innes
Visitors can enjoy all that Lake Innes has to offer including the wineries and art. You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Macquarie. The closest major airport is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 9.2 from the city center. The next closest is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 52.2 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Innes
A couple of favorite places to visit are Rose's Vineyard and Long Point Vineyard & Art Gallery.
Dressing for Lake Innes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Lake Innes gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lake Innes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lake Innes, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Lake Innes
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Lake Innes airport?
- Where to stay near top Lake Innes attractions?
- More accommodation types in Lake Innes
- Which hotel chains are in Lake Innes?
- What are the most popular hotels in Lake Innes?
- Are there hotels near Lake Innes?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends