Visitors to Laurieton are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Macquarie. The closest major airport is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 24.7 from the city center. The next closest is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 38.3 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Laurieton
Places to visit in the larger region include Dooragan National Park, North Brother Mountain, and Kattang Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Pilot Beach and North Haven Beach in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Haven Caravan Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Laurieton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Laurieton is 1.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F