Search Taree, New South Wales Hotels from AU$95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Taree, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. Culturally-rich and tucked away, this city attracts tourists with its golf courses and spas.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Taree
- The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 3.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 64 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Taree
Cultural venues in the city include Manning Entertainment Centre, Taree Craft Centre, and Artisans On The Hill Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Queen Elizabeth Park, Wingham Brush, and Old Bar Beach. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Taree Golf Club, Wingham Golf Course, and Harrington Waters Golf Course are favorite sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Taree. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- McGowans B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Mescal's at Pampoolah B&B - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Clarendon Forest Retreat - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
Getting Around Taree
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Taree Station. Taree may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Taree
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Taree gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Taree?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Taree, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Taree?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Taree?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Taree?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Taree?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Taree?
What's the best high-end hotel in Taree?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Taree?
Recent Reviews in Taree
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Taree airport?
- Where to stay near top Taree attractions?
- More accommodation types in Taree
- What kind of hotels are in Taree?
- Which hotel chains are in Taree?
- What are the most popular hotels in Taree?
- Are there hotels near Taree?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends