Visitors can enjoy all that Coopernook has to offer including the parks and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taree
- The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 12.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 50 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coopernook
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cattai Wetlands. In the area, you'll also find Harrington Waters Golf Course and Harrington Lookout.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- McGowans B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Coopernook
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Coopernook gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F