Visiting Old Bar
Visitors to Old Bar are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, cafés, and live music.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taree
- The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 9.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Old Bar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Old Bar Beach. You'll also find Saltwater National Park and Diamond Beach in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boogie Woogie Beach House - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and location.
Dressing for Old Bar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Average annual rainfall for Old Bar is 1.46 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F