Visitors can enjoy all that Nabiac has to offer including its museums. You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Forster. The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 27.7 from the city center. The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 88.6 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nabiac
A favorite place to visit in the city is The National Motorcycle Museum. In the area, you'll also find Riverside Park and Great Lakes Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Nabiac, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 39 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find a few places to stay in the area:
- Honeycomb Valley Farm is 3 mi from the center of Nabiac. This 3.5-star farm stay in Nabiac features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- The Dorsal Boutique Hotel is 8 mi from central Nabiac. This 4.5-star hotel in Forster features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Forster is located 8.6 mi from the heart of Nabiac. This 3-star hotel in Forster features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Nabiac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Nabiac gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F