Visitors can enjoy all that Firefly has to offer including its wineries. You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Forster. The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 33.7 from the city center. The next closest is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 87.8 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Firefly
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wallambah Vale Wines.
Dressing for Firefly
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Firefly each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F