- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Lani's Holiday Island - Caravan Park
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms
Basic Studio, Multiple Beds
About this area
Lani's Holiday Island - Caravan Park is located on a lake and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Booti Booti National Park and One Mile Beach.
- Leon Island - 13 min walk
- Forster Marina - 16 min walk
- Forster Tenpin Centre - 20 min walk
- Forster Dive Centre - 3 min drive
- Dive Forster - 3 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 101 min drive
About this property
Lani's Holiday Island - Caravan Park
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lani's Holiday Island Caravan Park Forster
- Lani's Holiday Island Caravan Park
- Lani's Holiday Island Caravan Park Campsite Forster
- Lani's Holiday Island Caravan Park Campsite
- Lani's Island Caravan Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
Very disappointed and will not stay again
We had booked a waterfront cabana but when we arrived we were told that this was not available and we were being given one of the brand new cabanas instead. It was brand new and very clean. However, it smelt very strongly of paint fumes and the wifi did not work at all inside the cabana. Clearly it was too far away to pick up the signal. We had to stand outside and breathe in the smoke fumes to get any signal at all. I advised the front desk about the fume and the lack of wifi signal but no recompense or apology was offered