Families will find kid-friendly activities in Forster, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in Forster
- The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 34.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Forster
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: One Mile Beach, Forster Town Beach, and Diamond Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Forster Tenpin Centre and Forster Marina.
In Forster, you'll find 68 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beaches International - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Sunrise Apartments Tuncurry - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Sevan Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Forster
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Average annual rainfall for Forster is 1.46 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F