Visiting Boomerang Beach
Visitors to Boomerang Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars, spas, and cafés.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Forster
- The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 50.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 83.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boomerang Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Whoota Whoota Lookout, Booti Booti National Park, and Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse. You'll also find Wallingat National Park and Cape Hawke Lookout in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Boomerang Beach. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mobys Beachside Retreat - This 4-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Boomerang Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Boomerang Beach gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F