Visitors to Bulahdelah are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffeehouses, and live music.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 56.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bulahdelah
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bulahdelah Golf Club, Bulahdelah Court House, and Myall Lakes National Park. Additionally, you'll find Great Lakes Winery and Stroud Clock Tower in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bulahdelah Myall Motel - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bulahdelah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Bulahdelah gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F