Visiting Tea Gardens
Visitors to Tea Gardens are sure to enjoy the gardens, spas, and riverfront. The relaxing and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 36.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tea Gardens
A couple of favorite places to visit are Myall Lakes National Park and Tea Gardens-Hawks Nest Bridge. Additionally, you'll find Hawks Nest Golf Club and Myall Park in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boathouse Resort Tea Gardens - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Tea Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Tea Gardens gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F