Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Corlette, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its waterfront.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 27.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corlette
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Corlette Point Park. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Stephens is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Myall Lakes National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Corlette. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Anne's Waterfront Haven B&B - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Anchorage Port Stephens - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a restaurant.
- Corlette Retreat - Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Corlette
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Corlette is 1.30 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F