Visiting One Mile
Visitors to One Mile are sure to enjoy the beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and golf courses.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 26.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in One Mile
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Samurai Beach, Tomaree National Park, and Myall Lakes National Park. In the area, you'll also find Toboggan Hill Park and Salamander Bay Shopping Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in One Mile. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Wanderers Retreat Port Stephens - This 3.5-star cottage features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Port Stephens Treescape - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this campground. This 2-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Ingenia Holidays One Mile Beach - This 4-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for One Mile
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- One Mile gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F