Visiting Soldiers Point
Visitors can enjoy all that Soldiers Point has to offer including the waterfront and cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 23.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Soldiers Point
A couple of favorite places to visit are Soldiers Point Marina and Myall Lakes National Park. You'll also find Port Stephens and Corlette Point Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Soldiers Point. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Mitchells Waterfront Bed & Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Thou Walla Sunset Retreat - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this campground. With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ingenia Holidays Soldiers Point - This 3.5-star cabin features a free water park, a water park, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Soldiers Point
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Soldiers Point is 1.30 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F