Search Maitland, New South Wales Hotels from AU$85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Maitland has to offer including the cafés, jazz scene, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and festivals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Maitland
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 28.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maitland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maitland Regional Art Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Winter Art Bazaar and Maitland Gaol.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Maitland. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quest Maitland Serviced Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Shenanigans at the Imperial - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Mercure Maitland Monte Pio - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Maitland
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Maitland Station, High Street Station, or Telarah Station. Maitland might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Maitland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Maitland gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Maitland?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Maitland, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Maitland?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Maitland?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Maitland?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Maitland?
What's the best high-end hotel in Maitland?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Maitland?
Recent Reviews in Maitland
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Maitland airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Maitland?
- Where to stay near top Maitland attractions?
- More accommodation types in Maitland
- What kind of hotels are in Maitland?
- Which hotel chains are in Maitland?
- What are the most popular hotels in Maitland?
- Are there hotels near Maitland?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends