Search The Entrance, New South Wales Hotels from AU$107
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep. 2020
Visiting The Entrance
Families will find kid-friendly activities in The Entrance, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in The Entrance
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 68.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 72.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in The Entrance
Places to visit in the larger region include Blue Bay Beach, Swadling Reserve, and Toonwoon Bay Beach. You'll also find Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club and Magenta Shores Beach in the area.
In The Entrance, there are 59 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sandy Cove Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Ocean Front at The Entrance - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this motel. This 4-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lavender House B&B - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for The Entrance
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 42.28 inches of rain falls on The Entrance each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in The Entrance?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in The Entrance, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in The Entrance?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to The Entrance?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to The Entrance?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in The Entrance?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in The Entrance?
What's the best luxury place to stay in The Entrance?
Recent Reviews in The Entrance
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the The Entrance airport?
- Where to stay near top The Entrance attractions?
- More accommodation types in The Entrance
- What kind of hotels are in The Entrance?
- Which hotel chains are in The Entrance?
- What are the most popular hotels in The Entrance?
- Are there hotels near The Entrance?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends