Visiting The Entrance
Families will find kid-friendly activities in The Entrance, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in The Entrance
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 68.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 72.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in The Entrance
Places to visit in the larger region include Blue Bay Beach, Swadling Reserve, and Toonwoon Bay Beach. You'll also find Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club and Magenta Shores Beach in the area.
In The Entrance, there are 59 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sandy Cove Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Ocean Front at The Entrance - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this motel. This 4-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lavender House B&B - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for The Entrance
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 42.28 inches of rain falls on The Entrance each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 48°F