Visiting Avoca Beach
Visitors to Avoca Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, spas, and bars. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Avoca Beach
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 83.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Avoca Beach
Newport Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Captain Cook Lookout and Copacabana Beach in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Palms At Avoca - This 3.5-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Avoca Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Avoca Beach is 46.77 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F