Overview of The Fullerton Hotel Sydney
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Tower
Deluxe Suite, Business Lounge Access
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Tower
Executive Suite, Business Lounge Access
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Heritage)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Tower
Executive Deluxe Twin Room, High Floor, Executive Lounge Access
Premium Twin Room, 2 Double Beds, Tower
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Double Beds, Tower
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Double Beds (Heritage)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Superior Twin Room, 2 Double Beds, Tower
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Heritage)
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney is in an area with good shopping. Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or Qudos Bank Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing and nightlife.
- Martin Place - 5 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 5 min walk
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 9 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 9 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 9 min walk
- Martin Place Station - 3 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 9 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Place – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Bar – Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
The Fullerton Hotel Sydney
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Westin Sydney Hotel
- Westin Hotel
- Westin Sydney
- Sydney Westin
- Westin Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean and well presented. Quiet - except for the Clock tower which was chiming quarterly - but this was okay as it stopped at night