Families will find kid-friendly activities in Terrigal, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its sporting events, spas, and cafés. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Terrigal
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 80.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Terrigal
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Terrigal Beach and The Skillion. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Terrigal. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tiarri Terrigal - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Terrigal Pacific Coastal Retreat - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Terrigal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Terrigal gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F