Search Terrigal, New South Wales Hotels from AU$139
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Jan. 2020
Paradise on Painters - A Mere Two-minute Stroll From the Beach and the Heart of the Village, This Impressive Residence is a Statement in Effortless Livability Paired With Polished, Coastal Style
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Terrigal, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its sporting events, spas, and cafés. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Terrigal
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 80.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Terrigal
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Terrigal Beach and The Skillion. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Terrigal. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tiarri Terrigal - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Terrigal Pacific Coastal Retreat - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Terrigal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Terrigal gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Terrigal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Terrigal, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Terrigal?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Terrigal?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Terrigal?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Terrigal?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Terrigal?
Recent Reviews in Terrigal
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Terrigal airport?
- Where to stay near top Terrigal attractions?
- More accommodation types in Terrigal
- What kind of hotels are in Terrigal?
- Which hotel chains are in Terrigal?
- What are the most popular hotels in Terrigal?
- Are there hotels near Terrigal?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends