Visiting Long Jetty
Visitors to Long Jetty are sure to enjoy the lakeside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and bars.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Long Jetty
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 70 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Long Jetty
Places to visit in the larger region include Swadling Reserve, Toonwoon Bay Beach, and Blue Bay Beach. You'll also find Crackneck Lookout and Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Long Jetty. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Styles The Entrance - This 3-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free parking, and 2 bars. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Jetty Motel - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Buccaneer Motel Pet friendly - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Long Jetty
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Long Jetty each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F