- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Blue Bay Beach
- 12 min walk
- The Entrance Ocean Baths
- 3 min drive
- Pelican Plaza
- 4 min drive
- Palm Beach, NSW (LBH-Palm Beach Seaplane Base)
- 93 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Toowoon Bay Holiday Park is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Ken Duncan Gallery and Alison Homestead are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Crackneck Lookout and The Skillion. Travelling with kids? Consider Pelican Plaza and Amazement.
- Blue Bay Beach - 12 min walk
- The Entrance Ocean Baths - 3 min drive
- Pelican Plaza - 4 min drive
- Magenta Shores Beach - 10 min drive
- Magenta Shores Golf Course - 12 min drive
- Tuggerah Station - 19 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 87 min drive
About this property
Toowoon Bay Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Toowoon Bay Holiday Park Campground
- Toowoon Bay Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort