Visiting Toowoon Bay
Visitors to Toowoon Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and golf courses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Toowoon Bay
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 69.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Toowoon Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Toonwoon Bay Beach and Swadling Reserve. You'll also find Blue Bay Beach and Crackneck Lookout in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Toowoon Bay. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kims Beachside Retreat - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Toowoon Bay Holiday Park - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this campground. With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Toowoon Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Toowoon Bay each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F