Visitors to Gosford are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach. The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 58.9 from the city center. The next closest is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 83.3 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gosford
A couple of favorite places to visit are Central Coast Stadium and Gosford Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Gosford - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
Dressing for Gosford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gosford is 46.77 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F